杏砸/绵花

沉迷creepypasta/undertale欢迎扩列(只扩同好

有猫了!!!!!

大腿肉难吃 有没有小伙伴和我一起产粮的

Lullaby poem.【自译】

RJ:

Come little children,Come with me,
来吧,孩童,和我来,
I'll take You to a land of fantasy,
我会带你去一个幻想之地,
Have you heard,of this great place?
你是否听说过,这个美好的地方?
It's called Creepypasta,the land you'll grace.
它被叫做Creepypasta,一个你会向往的地方。
My friends who lived here are great and strong,
在这里的我的朋友们,他们很不错又强大,
Mightier than even Donkey Kong.
甚至强有力过大金刚。


We're here,It looks quite dreadful,
我们到了,那看起来真的很可怕啊,
You can't leave,don't make me chucle!
你不能离开这里,不要让我咯咯发笑!
You are trapped,here in this place,
在这里,你已陷入困境,
I am your guide,you can't replace,
我是你无法替换的向导,
So follow me pace for pace.
所以一步一步地跟着我。
Come now,and don't be so guarded!
过来!不要这样畏首畏尾的。


Here we have a murderer now,He's on that mound.
耸立于尸堆上的人是一个杀人凶手。
He'll kill you quick,faster than sound.
他会以快于声音的速度抹杀掉你。
His face is white,his smile is big,
他苍白的脸和大大的微笑,
He'll say "Go to Sleep" and snap you Like a twig.
他会说“去睡觉吧”,然后你的脖子会像树枝一样被他折断。
Do not wail,and do not weep.
不要悲鸣,不要流泪。
It's not time for you to go to sleep!
还没有到你去睡觉的时候!


Let's continue on,I'm getting restless,
让我们继续走,我已经开始感到坐立不安,
Before i too,become one with madness!
我也曾一度,成为他们疯癫的一员!
Here It is,this is the place!
到了,就是这个地方!
This one is fierce of face!
脸上流露出凶残的人!
A boy he once was,much like you,
一个以前和你很像的男孩,
But He was drowned,died much too soon.
但是他溺亡水中,太早的死去。
He takes the shape of one he idolized,
他将自己塑造成自己曾经的一位偶像一样,
Green hat,green tunic,he was despised!
绿色的帽子,绿色的束腰袍,受到如此的轻视!
"You shouldn't have done that!"He calls out.
“你不应该那样做!”他大声喊出来。
And nobody comes out from that town.
并且没有人从那个城镇中走出来。
Now let's move on,ignore that statue,
现在让我们继续,无视掉那个雕像,
Or turn around and say Adieu!
或者转过身,并说“永别”!


The next on the tour,a creature of fright.
旅程中的下一个,是一个恐惧下的产物。
Thinking of him,will bring him in sight.
想一想他吧,即将出现在眼前。
He's tall,and calls the forest home,
他很高,而且以森林为家,
But so often does he roam.
但他经常漫游其中。
A faceless monster,with long slender limbs,
一个无面怪兽,有着细长的肢体,
Sometimes he hums a lonely hymn.
有时他会低吟一首孤独的圣歌。
He watches you,little children.
他正在注视着你,孩子。
Be careful now,he is not fiction!
现在最好小心点,他并非虚幻之物!